Frequently Asked Questions
How to setup IPTV on Smart TV
This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instruction for a LG Smart TV. The Live TV Store IPTV service uses a media controller app called ‘Smart IPTV’, this app is free to use for a period of seven days, you will then be asked to make a one time donation of €5.49 (Euros) towards the Smart IPTV app development.
1. In order to check if your Smart TV is compatible with the Live TV Service go to the Smart TV screen and search for the ‘Smart IPTV’ app. If the app is not displayed on the main screen you may have to search for it in ‘All Apps’ or ‘Updates’.
2. Launch the ‘Smart TV’ app.
3. Make a note of the ‘MAC Address’ which is displayed on the screen.
4. Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/ from any web browser.
5. Go to the section titled ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ and enter your ‘Mac’ address and the unique Live TV Playlist URL into the ‘Link’ field.
6. Ensure the ‘countries’ dropdown selection on ‘Various’.
7. If you have any problems with the playlist loading you can place a check in the ‘Save online’ checkbox.
8. Click onto the ‘Add Link’ button.
9. Restart the ‘Smart IPTV’ app.
How to setup IPTV on Android
1. Open the Google Play Store.
2. In the Google Play Store, go to the Search bar which located on the top of the screen.
3. Enter IPTV in the Search box to search IPTV apps.
4. List of IPTV players will appear on the screen where you have to select GSE SMART IPTV (One of the best and highly used IPTV app by the people).
5. Click the Install button to start the installation procedure.
6. After the installation gets completed tap Open to launch the IPTV app on Android Device.
7. Click the Add Playlist button.
8. Then click the Remote Playlist File.
9. Enter the M3U Playlist URL which is provided by us and type the name of the Playlist. Then select the days for Channel Refresh and EPG Refresh. After entering the details click the Save button.
10. Wait until the application loads all the channels. Now you can enjoy all your favorite channels with your family and friends.
How to setup IPTV on VLC
Download VLC media player from google and follow the steps and Install VLC Media Player.
After you download and install VLC base on your Operating system you can start setup steps.
Step 1: When the application is opened press on “Media“.
Step 2: Click on the “Open network stream“.
Step 3: Enter the M3U URL provided by your IPTV distributor and press “Play“.
Step 4: Now your playlist is loaded, Press the combination between CTRL+L to bring up the playlist.
Here you can choose or search for your desired channel and start watching Live TV…